Details: For any parent, the safety of their children throughout the night is always a concern. Whether you’re the proud new parent of your first child or you’re a veteran parent, this is a fear that never goes away as long as you have a baby in the house. As parents, we understand the worry that comes with having a child, whether it’s a newborn or an older boy or girl. That’s why we invented the Owlet Smart Sock! Moms and dads everywhere will love this no-fuss monitor! This one-of-a-kind baby monitor helps you watch over your baby while they sleep. Most baby monitors will only alert you if your child wakes up and is crying during the night. This monitor sensor, however, measures your baby’s heart rate and O2 levels. By using clinically proven pulse oximetry technology, our monitor sock alerts you with sounds, lights, and smartphone notifications if these vital readings exceed or drop below normal levels. When everything’s normal, the bedside base station glows with a steady green light. The Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor has a wrap-over design and it fits snugly over your infant’s foot, just like a normal sock would. It is completely wireless, so there’s no way your baby can get tangled up in cords while they sleep. Each unit includes 3 washable socks that connect to a base station up to 100’ away using technology. The socks fit most infants from 0 – 18 months or 6 – 25 pounds. The socks should be hand washed regularly and alternated from right to left foot each night it’s used. These socks are BPA-free, latex-free, and lead-free, making them completely safe for an infant. Your little one will be comfortable as they sleep, and parents can sleep better and have less anxiety knowing their baby is safe and sound.
- KNOW YOUR BABY IS OKAY: Track your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep using clinically-proven pulse oximetry, and be notified if something appears to be wrong.
- WORRY LESS AND SLEEP BETTER: The Smart Sock connects to a base station that glows green letting you know everything is okay, but uses lights, sounds and app notifications if heart rate or oxygen levels are too high or too low. Parents can sleep better and have less anxiety knowing they'll be made aware if levels go outside of preset zones.
- CONVENIENT, EASY-TO-USE: Each unit includes 3 washable socks that comfortably wrap around the baby's foot and connect to a base station up to 100 ft. away using. Socks fit most infants from 0-18 months or 6-25 pounds and should be hand washed regularly and alternated from right to left foot each night. Always keep the base station at least three feet away from your baby's crib
- SMART PHONE APP: See real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on multiple phones using Owlet's cloud-connected app. Free iOS & Android apps available.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 45 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. BPA free, latex free, lead free
Legal Disclaimer: The Owlet Smart Sock 2 is not a FDA-approved medical device and is designed and intended for families with healthy infants. It is not meant to replace Safe Sleep Practices.
Operating System: Android/Android 4.4/iOS
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.5 x 3.3 inches