Details: Watch Your Junk and other Advice for Expectant Fathers tackles the subjects that other baby books ignore:
- Why you shouldn't touch the wand in the sonogram room
- The exact moment your opinion no longer counts
- How friends and family will respond to the news
- How TV and baby classes have lied to us
- Which poop jokes to expect in the delivery room
- How to convert diapers into usable guilt
- How to insure your child says your name first
And much, much more
Watch Your Junk includes a special twin version of fatherhood in the event that you are so much a man that you knocked up your wife twice at the same time.
Don't go into fatherhood unprepared, read Watch Your Junk and other Advice for Expectant Fathers today and know what to expect before it's too late.
Originally released as The Dumb White Husband's Guide to Babies.
Author: Benjamin Wallace
Brand: Benjamin Wallace
- Watch Your Junk and Other Advice for Expectant Fathers
Number Of Pages: 164
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform