A DUNGEON WITHOUT END.
After days of searching through woods and ruins, through caverns and canyons, you've finally found it. You stand in front of the stone steps leading into the dungeon and pause. Glancing into the gloom, you notice the corridor ahead is lined with flickering torches. But it doesn't seem to turn. It just goes on and on and on. Dare to enter this Dungeon Corridor.
Taking the classic infinity mirror to a new (but old-looking) place, the Infinite Dungeon Corridor is a great addition to your home, office, gaming room, or anywhere you need a little wonder. It looks like the opening to a dungeon, complete with little flickering torches (with three levels of brightness), but the hallway never ends due to mirrors, science, magic, and the recursive nature of blending all three. Place it on a table or mount it on a wall, and the Infinite Dungeon Corridor will always lead you into the depths of your imagination.
- A DUNGEON WITHOUT END - This is a dungeon corridor, lined with illuminated torches, which seem to stretch into infinity. Stare into the corridor and wonder where it leads.
- GEEKY DESK OR WALL ACCESSORY - Hang it on the wall or place them on your desk for an infinite level of entertainment.
- A THINKGEEK CREATION AND EXCLUSIVE - ThinkGeek created the Infinite Dungeon Corridor. It is perfect for any lover of dungeons, corridors, infinity, D&D, castles, and more.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL - The illuminated-torch-lined dungeon corridor is made of space-age, dungeon-grade plastic.
- THREE BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS - Features three brightness settings. It works best in a dim to dark environment. This corridor needs three AA batteries to light up (not included).
Warranty: 1 year
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.2 x 4.0 inches