Details: The other day, we were sitting in our cucumber slicing our eyeball with a razor blade when a brilliant idea came to us. "Hey, we should make a Salvador Dali watch." So we took off our serpents, revived the bread basket, and got down to work. It took a while, but we designed a wristwatch that we think Salvador himself would be proud to wear. The face of the watch depicts Dali himself, and his moving mustache serves as the watch's hands. An ant marches around the rim of the watch, ticking off the seconds. The Dali Watch has a Japanese quartz movement and 1 year guarantee against melting over tree branches.
- The face of the watch depicts Dali himself, and his moving mustache serves as the watch's hands. An ant marches around the rim of the watch, ticking off the seconds.
- Features a 33mm diameter face, genuine leather band, and Japanese quartz movement.
- Battery included, and comes boxed in a beautiful tin display case.
- Protected by a 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Click on "The Unemployed Philosophers Guild" near the product title to see more great gifts. UPG truly has presents of mind.
Brand: The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Color: Surreal Salvador Dali
Number Of Discs: 1
Publisher: The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches