Details: Here's to cocktails! Mix them, drink them, enjoy them. This bestselling Little Black Book of Cocktails includes more than 150 recipes for classic cocktails, martinis, punches, tropical drinks (with or without umbrellas), dessert drinks, naughty-sounding cocktails (like ''Between the Sheets'' and ''French Kiss''), tips on cocktail culture, a glossary, and amusing anecdotes.
- Helpful index includes listings of drinks by name, by primary alcoholic ingredient, and by color/flavoring.
- Portable size (4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high) fits in your pocket.
- Durable hardback format.
- Concealed wire-o binding.
- 160 pages.
- Book lies flat for ease of use.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps book closed.
- The perfect little gift book for your favorite bartender! Cheers!
Brand: Peter Pauper Press
Author: Virginia Reynolds
Number Of Pages: 160
Publisher: Peter Pauper Press
Release Date: 2003-07-01
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.6 x 0.6 inches