Details: There are more incredibly pointless and delightfully entertaining things to discover in this new entry in the #1 New York Times bestselling series.
You probably never knew…
• Ronald Reagan is the only president who has been divorced.
• It is estimated that half of the world’s spider species have yet to be discovered.
• November 15 is National Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day.
And did you really ever have to know…
• The whiskers on a harbor seal are known as “vibrissae”?
• Modern scholars believe Isaac Newton may have had Asperger’s syndrome?
• In the 1920s, Hollywood made twice as many films a year as it does today?
- Used Book in Good Condition
Brand: Brand: Perigee Trade
Author: Don Voorhees
Number Of Pages: 256
Release Date: 03-09-2013
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.4 x 0.7 inches