Details: "Funny as hell.”—Amy Morrison, founder of Pregnant Chicken
The ultimate must-have for any mom-to-be with a sense of humor: an irreverent, laugh-out-loud activity book filled with quizzes, mazes, fill-in-the-blanks, journaling pages, and hysterical musings on what pregnancy is really like.
Baby shower gifts don't get more perfect than this.
· Word finds: Sorry, Nope (all the stuff you’re not allowed to have anymore); Bad Baby Names (Murl, anyone?)
· Mazes: Make it from Your Desk to the Bathroom Without Throwing Up
· Lists: How to Register Without Crying; Things Every OB on the Planet Has Been Asked by Newly Pregnant Women
· Journaling: Yoga Teachers (Also Your Mom Friends, Your Parents, People on Facebook, All Articles, and Everyone You Meet) Want to Tell You How to Give Birth, But You Don’t Have to Listen
· Quizzes: Which $1500 Stroller is Different?
"Comfort, solidarity, entertainment, and maybe even total life enlightenment.”—Lauren Smith Brody, founder of The Fifth Trimester
Author: Jordan Reid
Brand: Reid Jordan
Edition: Act Csm
- The Big Fat Activity Book for Pregnant People
Number Of Pages: 176
Release Date: 2017-04-25