Details: The Dynamo Lantern lets kids turn a simple toy motor into a mini generator that converts hand motion into electrical energy to light up a light bulb. This kit includes a plastic casing, LED light bulb, toy motor, gears and detailed instructions. Designed for kids to be easily assembled, no tools necessary.
Easy to Build
Kids can easily build a dynamo lantern in 10-15 mins by following the included detailed instructions.
Learn As They Play
Kids are able to learn and understand how generators and electricity works by lighting up an LED bulb with their own hands. Fun facts are also included in instruction manuals.
More Ways to Play
Build the lantern differently by turning it into a barn lantern or a water lantern.
1. You can also make the light bulb change colors by rotating the hand crank in the opposite direction.
2. Adjust the angle of the LED lantern base to let the light irradiate to different directions.
3. Fill the plastic lantern cover with water to make a water lantern.
LED light x1
LED Holder x1
Left & Right Panel x1
Joint Lever x1
Double Gears x2
Gear Shaft x 2
Joint Clip x 4
Handle x 1
Hand Crank x 1
LED Lantern Cover & Lantern Base x 1
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) LEARNING TOY - Through this DIY building toy, kids can construct their very own kinetic powered LED lantern that uses a hand crank gyrating motion to light an LED bulb. Through the construction process, kids can also learn about problem solving and attention to detail when reading the manual.
- HANDS ON FUN & EASY TO BUILD - The Dynamo Lantern is one of the most easy to build educational assembly toys available. No need for screws or tools, kids can easily build the lantern within 10-15 min following the detailed instructions.
- LEARN THROUGH PLAYING - Kids will learn from the mechanics of the hand-crank generator and how the kinetic energy is used to generate electricity. The Dynamo Lantern is a safe and interactive experience that keeps kids engaged, which makes it one of the most unique electricity learning toys available.
- MORE WAYS TO BUILD - Build the lantern differently by turning it into a barn lantern or a water lantern. In our science kit for kids, you can also make the light bulb change colors by rotating the hand crank in the opposite direction. Experiment the toy with glitter or confetti for cool and fun effects.
- SAFE PLAYING - A great and practical gift for children to enjoy and learn. Popular among schools and teachers for an interactive, hands-on learning experience as well as being one of the safest electricity learning toys in the classroom. Our kids STEM toys contain small parts, not for children under the age of 3.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.1 x 1.8 inches