Disgusting Science Kit
Details: Scientific Explorer Disgusting Science is the grossest, most revolting kit available that will educate your child with nasty experiments on what actually grows on their own body, what's really in their teeth and the explanations behind our unmentionable, smelly bodily functions. Disgusting Science investigates your child's everyday questions like "What makes you pass gas?", "Do creatures really live on me?", "Why do your feet really stink?" and more. Your young scientist will be fascinated to learn fun facts about these body parts, by-products and will be grossed out as they take science to a whole new level by creating a stinky intestine, slimy snot, fake blood and learn how to grow friendly molds and bacteria. Recommended for children 8 years of age and older with adult supervision.
- Educate your child on what actually grows on their own body
- Learn fun facts about body parts, byproducts and become completely grossed out as you take science to a whole new level
- Create a stinky intestine, slimy snot, fake blood and learn how to grow friendly molds and bacteria
- Includes 4 petri dishes, magnifier, 4 cotton swabs, gelatin, sugar, baking yeast, red and green coloring, rubber balloon, plastic bag and guide
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and older with adult supervision
Brand: Scientific Explorer
Legal Disclaimer: Box has been opened. All items completes and unused.
Publisher: Scientific Explorer
Release Date: 2007-01-01
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 10.0 x 2.7 inches