The PancakeBot is the world’s first 3D food printer capable of printing pancakes by automatically dispensing batter directly onto a griddle in a design of the user’s choosing. Designs for printing can be created with the free easy to use downloadable software and then loaded to the PancakeBot 2.0 via the included SD card. Representing an evolution in food-printing technology, PancakeBot 2.0 lets kids and adults express their creativity through food while exploring technology.
- No more boring pancakes: the pancake Bot 2. 0 is the world's first printer capable of printing pancakes directly onto a griddle and allows the user to make custom designs (or choose from the available library - Dinosaurs, cars, astronauts, flowers, and more). eating pancakes has never been so fun!
- Easy to use: included pancake painter software lets users customize their pancake experience - pancake designs can be loaded onto the PancakeBot via SD card; for use with any pancake batter
- Precision cooking: The removable, non-stick griddle with temperature dial and speed adjustments allows for the perfect cook, each and every time, for every design
- Easy clean: the pancake Bot 2. 0 disassembles for easy and convenient storage, simply remove the nonstick griddle and the batter dispenser bottle to rinse clean
- Includes: backed by a 6-month manufacturer Limited, The pancake Bot 2. 0 comes with a pancake printer, removable griddle, quick start guide with recipes, batter dispenser bottle with removable cap, SD card, and pancake painter software
Package Dimensions: 31.5 x 19.5 x 12.0 inches