Educational Safety Cooking Equipment for Kids
Details: 254304 features: Learning ring. Finger guard. Handle color: Natural. Number of items included: 3. Pieces included: -Chef's knife/peeler. Dimensions: Overall product weight: -0.51 lbs.
- Le Petit Chef is an educational tool to teach kids how to cook safely. Teaching your kids how to cook is not only educational, but it is a great bonding experience. Recommended for age 7-11.
- The vegetable peeler is equipped with an educational ring which helps to position fingers for easy peeling. This plastic shield protects the hand that holds the food to be cut: fold your first two fingers into the shield and use the thumb and ring finger to hold the food. The style of the chefs!
- Opinel's stainless steel blades are made of Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chromium and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% provides an excellent cutting edge. Each blade is stamped with the "Crowned Hand" mark. In 1909, Joseph Opinel chose the Crowned Hand emblem for his knives as a symbol to represent the origin and quality of Opinel knives.
- Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. Beech is hard, durable and easy to work with. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small, dark dashes. To prevent a negative impact on the environment (pollution from transport, deforestation ...), 95% of the wood for handles comes from sustainably managed French forests.
- Highly recommended by America's Test Kitchen for younger kids.
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 9.8 x 1.1 inches