MINDJOB: British Version.
DERIVED FROM SCIENCE. ACADEMIC IT AIN'T.
MINDJOB is an adult party game that uses conflicting visual and verbal cues to f#&k with your mind.
It exploits neural shortcuts taken by your brain when performing tasks such as reading, identifying colours, and even swearing.
The challenge is to conquer your subconscious and break these hardwired connections before your brain outsmarts itself.
NSFW AND DRINKING RULES
The deck comes loaded with dozens of optional rules to keep it fresh and challenging.
Spice it up by adding rules such as "Clam Jammed", "Buffalo Club", "Merchant Banker" or "Crossing Swords" among others.
HOW IT WORKS
In rapid-fire succession players take turns flipping over the top card in their hand.
Once you have flipped over a card you must either identify a colour or say a swear word.
If you get it right, your card stays on the table and the next player goes.
If you get it wrong, you have to pick up all the cards (or worse).
The first person to get rid of their cards wins!
The loser (player with the most cards) might end up with the jungle juice.
What: 85 playing cards.
Who: 2-8 players (blend two decks for larger groups).
Where: House parties. Pregame sessions. Brewpubs. Road trips.
When: When you're old enough to party.
How: Compact packaging. It's not the size of the deck that counts. It's how you use it.
- British version of the original but translated into the Queen's finest English
- A strange brew of science and profanity designed to f#%k with your mind
- Swear with impunity while conquering the urge to say your favourite word
- Let things escalate by choosing from dozens of optional NSFW and drinking rules
- Best served cold at house parties, pregame sessions, brewpubs and at the cottage
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches