Details: It's long been rumored that Lewis Carroll was "on something" when he wrote Alice's Adventures In Wonderland. It's not difficult to believe, considering the book includes a Caterpillar smoking a hookah, a White Rabbit with a pocket watch, and various edibles that make Alice larger or smaller when ingested. So in honor of Mr. Carroll and the insane world he invented, we're offering this Mad Hatter Pill Box.
- We're offering this Mad Hatter Pill Box in honor of Mr. Carroll and the insane world he invented.
- A fine chrome pillbox with a high-gloss image, and reliable spring latch clasp to keep your meds safely inside.
- Has two compartments, or the divider inside can be removed making one large compartment for your pills.
- The container is 2" in diameter (across), and 5/8" thick. It fits perfectly in your pocket, or in a purse.
- Click on "The Unemployed Philosophers Guild" near the product title to see more great gifts. UPG truly has presents of mind.
Brand: The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Color: Mad Hatter
Publisher: The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Package Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.7 x 0.5 inches