Details: Learn how clocks are made, how gear wheels work, and how the pendulum keeps accuracy by building this Do-It-Yourself Children's First Puzzle Clock from Lily's Home. This colorful puzzle clock is operated mechanically using a spring and gears, so no batteries are required. Each educational kit contains 31 pieces - everything you and your child need to build the clock. The colorful pieces are sturdy and easy to handle, with instructions that are a snap to follow. These kits make a wonderful learning toy or gift for students of all ages. Learn and play on a rainy day! Lily's Home makes a wide array of products for every home and garden lover. Whether you're looking for a perfect gift to spruce up your friend's garden, or if you need a housewarming present, Lily's Home has something for everyone!
- COMPLETE EDUCATIONAL KIT: Lily's Home First Puzzle Clock is an educational kit that explains the scientific nature of clocks. It contains everything you and your child (or grandchild) need to build a working clock.
- LEARN WHILE PLAYING: Building the clock offers a unique opportunity to promote cognitive development in children young and old. The colorful pieces are easy to handle, and the kit instructions are easy enough for just about anyone to follow.
- NO BATTERIES REQUIRED: The complete kit includes 31 pieces - all you need to build a mechanical clock. There are no batteries required for the clock to run. It operates mechanically using a spring and gears to wind it.
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: Building the clock with the puzzle kit is a fun activity for all ages. Learn how clocks are made, how gear wheels work and how the pendulum keeps accuracy. Run out of things to do on a rainy day? Build a clock!
- A GREAT GIFT IDEA: Lily's Home makes a wide array of products for every home and garden lover. Whether you're looking for a perfect gift to spruce up your friend's garden, or if you need a housewarming present, Lily's Home has something for everyone!
Publisher: Lily's Home
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.9 x 1.7 inches