Two young brothers are the inspiration behind kids archery sets for outdoors lovers like them. The Made in the USA kit includes a bow, two matching arrows, and a bullseye target. The stuffed, soft-tipped arrow is gentle for little archers, so they can’t poke themselves—or each other—when they work on accuracy, distance, or create their own bow and arrow games.
- Made in the USA: Cornelius, NC
- Materials: Bow: Plastic piping, foam handle, string; Arrows: Foam tip covered in 100% cotton cloth, plastic zip tie, and wooden dowel rod; Bullseye: Paper, laminate coating
- Care: Wipe with damp cloth
- Quiver Bag and Extra Arrows available separately for purchase
- Archery set includes one bow, two matching arrows, and one laminated 13" x 19" bullseye target
- Durable bow made with cushioned foam grip
- Lightweight, soft-tipped arrow head
- Designed for outdoor use only
- Recommend for ages 6+; adult supervision required
- Caution: Keep arrow away from eyes; arrows not meant to be shot at another person
- Dimensions: Bow: 38" x 7" x 1"; Arrow: 24" x 2.5"D
- Weight: Bow: 0.29 lb.; Arrow: 0.08 lb.
About Two Bros Bows
Bows For Beginners
After developing their first bow and arrow prototypes, Two Bros Bows made a small batch to sell locally. It quickly sold out and the two young entrepreneurs decided to grow their business. Their Made in the USA sets are now ready to get kids everywhere interested in archery, and parents will appreciate that this pastime develops hand-eye coordination while playing outdoors.
The arrows and bows are hand-assembled and have rustic, unfinished quality. It honors their roots as a kid-made creation, and is definitely part of the appeal. The stuffed, soft-tipped arrow is gentle for little archers, so they can’t poke themselves—or each other—but can still shoot up to 30 feet.
Kids can take aim at targets or stage imaginary battles with this charming set made by two brothers just like them.