Details: The term KAMIKARA originates from a combination of two Japanese words kami ( paper ) and karakuri ( mechanical mechanism ), defined by renowned Japanese paper engineer Haruki Nakamura. Kamikara Penguin POP! is an action paper craft kit designed by Japanese paper engineer Haruki Nakamura. The kit includes two rubber bands, pictorial instruction sheet, and three precisely die-cut paper sheets with creases on fold lines. What makes this kit unique from origami is the pop-up action effect realized by two rubber bands, allowing the flattened penguin to explode and come to life when dropped. Enjoy the world of next generation paper crafting!
- Assemble your own adorable penguin that pops up and comes to life when dropped to floor or table!
- Next generation DIY origami kit with action that can be built without any tools. No batteries needed
- Kit includes three perforated paper sheets, two rubber bands, and pictorial instruction sheet
- Officially licensed from renowned Japanese paper engineer Haruki Nakamura, originator of Kamikara
- Perfect for kids birthday gifts, stocking stuffers, party favors, holiday prizes and sneak attacks!
Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 8.8 x 0.3 inches