Details: Build a customizable blaster with the new pump-action rotochamber! the new pump-action rotochamber allows you to rapidly fire up to 5 darts without reloading. Set includes K'NEX rods and connectors plus special parts to create different blasters: 1 new pump-action rotochamber plus 1 quick fit grip in metallic blue! build and rebuild by downloading instructions for 4 additional blasters and targets. Most models can be built one at a time. Compatible with the entire K-FORCE build and blast line. Ages 8+.
- 126 ASSORTED PIECES - This building set includes 126 colored parts and pieces and 5 foam darts that complete your child's blasting experience. Let your child fully customize this blaster according to their own definition of cool and fun!
- SUPERIOR ROTOCHAMBER - The K'NEX Barracuda Rotoshot Blaster Building Set includes a pump-action RotoChamber that allows the blaster to launch darts at maximum speed for rapid, seamless firing! The rotating RotoChamber also enables 5-shot action.
- QUICK-FIT GRIP - This blaster toy set features a pump handle that loads and rotates the RotoChamber to let your child enjoy rapid firing action. The specially designed handle facilitates precise positioning for a snug grip.
- DOWNLOADABLE INSTRUCTIONS - This blaster building set has downloadable, step-by-step instructions for 4 additional blaster models and buildable targets. Your kids will have a blast building and creating 5 unique blasters with this play set!
- STEAMagination - This is the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child's natural curiosity and creativity, and it powers the fun of each and every K'NEX building set. Building with K'NEX puts children on a path to a fundamental understanding of STEAM / STEM subjects.
- CUSTOMIZABLE BLASTERS - K-FORCE Build and Blast is the only line of dart blasters that you design, build and fully customize! Specialized parts like quick fit grips and dart launching mechanisms combine with the K'NEX building system to create any blaster that you can imagine.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY - K'NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE - Broken part? Missing part? If you need a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We'll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
Package Dimensions: 15.7 x 8.9 x 2.2 inches