Details: A student from the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy has disappeared in the Harry Potter Version of the Clue game. Who will solve this enigmatic loss? Children play like Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna and Neville to find out who did, what the hell, or what the assault was all about. The Owlery, the Trophy Room and other Wizards World locations are recognised on the Hogwarts gameboard by Harry Potters fans. The Hogwarts die by rolling a home crest lets the player shift a wheel one step into the floor. It will show hidden corridors, shifting staircases, doors which can or can not be accessed or the dark mark can be visible. Go from place to place in Hogwarts and narrow down as other players display their cards. If anyone feels they have resolved the matter, they go to the office of Dumbledore to make a fee. The game wins a right fee. For children aged 8 and up the board game is eligible.
- The Clue: Wizarding Harry Potter World Edition board game is a fantastic whodunit game with artwork and characters inspired by the Harry Potter World Wizards
- WHO, WHAT, WHERE: Kids walk around the board like Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Neville, and try to figure out who has gone missing.
- GAMEBOARD CANGIN: The players can change hidden passages by moving the wheels on the corners of the board, change the staircases, which can be used or not, or a dark mark might appear
- GAME FOR AGES 8 AND UP: This Hint game is a perfect gift for fans of Harry Potter. This is a board game for 3-5 players and children aging eight and over, inspired by the Harry Potter Film Series
- MYSTERY GAME: Stay play Clue as a child in the original game? Offer your children in the classic mystery board game to solve the who, what, and where of the crime
Brand: Hasbro Gaming
Release Date: 14-09-2020
Package Dimensions: 15.7 x 10.6 x 2.1 inches