Trace and trim around this shaving guide for a clean hair and beard line. It’s a grooming stencil that will help you look sharp between barber visits, while you travel, or at home. The guide also comes with a pencil in case you want to trace, then line up using a clipper, edger, or razor. The Cut Buddy proves that in any given situation, looking sharp means feeling sharp.
- Materials: Plastic, rubber, and metal
- Care: Sanitize after each use
- Includes one Cut Buddy and chalk pencil
- Flexible body and guiding options adjusts to all hairlines and facial hair
- Durably designed to last
- Compact and lightweight
- Variety of curves and angles to fit different sized heads and beards
- Great for everyday and military use
- Recommended for those ages 13 and older
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 4" x 6" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.25 lb.
About The Cut Buddy
Whether you use this grooming stencil in between barber visits or skip them altogether, The Cut Buddy makes it easy to self-groom. So easy that a 13-year-old could do it.
In fact, now-grown-up Joshua Esnard made his first template when he was only 13. With no barber for a 30-mile radius, he hacked a way to edge up quickly. The result was a clean, easy shave, but the implications far outgrew his well-defined trim.
Joshua felt as good as he looked. He had more courage to ask girls out, and strut into job interviews. From soldiers in far-away posts to avid DIY-ers, The Cut Buddy makes it easy to get a beautifully-curved, symmetrical hairline.