Details: A magnetic Freud you can stick on your fridge, dress up for a therapy session, a night on the town, and everything in between.
- FROM THE UNEMPLOYED PHILOSOPHERS GUILD - Don't worry. We are employed, just not as philosophers. We're a small, Brooklyn based company specializing in gifts for the sophisticated gift giver. For whatever you need, we have presents of mind.
- MEASURES - Approximately 7.5" x 12". It has a total of two sheets, including all accessories. It's fun, funny, and educational. The magnet set makes a great gift. We have many other sets available, check them out.
- MIX AND MATCH - Includes dozens of pieces for nearly limitless options. Each set promises hours of enjoyment on your refrigerator. The magnets are also strong enough to hold up life's most important documents (Math tests, dentist appointments, overdue bills) in style.
- If you've always dreamed of dressing Sigmund Freud, here's your big chance. The Freudian Finery Magnetic Wardrobe Kit comes with a magnetic Freud doll and a generous assortment of clothing, accessories, and props. Put Freud in a tweed coat or a straight jacket, a feathered hat or a mohawk. There are magnetic cigars, shoes, tattoos, eyeglasses, and so much more. There's even his famous therapy couch. So get a Freudian Finery Magnetic Dress Up Kit. Your inner child will have as much fun as you do.
- PATIENT: Dr. Freud, last night I had the strangest dream. Would you like to hear it? FREUD: Certainly. I get paid by the hour. PATIENT: You were in it, Doctor. And you were wearing my clothing. FREUD: (puffs cigar) I see. PATIENT: Well, first you were wearing my fishnet stockings and garter belt. FREUD: Hmm. Go on. PATIENT: And when you took off your jacket you were wearing my corset. Is there something wrong with me? Am I going to be all right? FREUD: I wouldn't be too worried, Mr. Sapperstein.
Brand: The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Publisher: The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 7.6 x 0.3 inches