With a floating cooler, you can enjoy fresh drinks and snacks in an ocean, lake, river . . . This super-insulated vessel keeps drinks and snacks cool for up to 48 hours. With its double-walled build and skidded bottom for dragging it on land, this rugged cooler can hydrate the whole family. Attach it your boat, kayak, or canoe—or just let it chill nearby. (Works as a dry safe, too, if you want to keep belongings from getting wet.)
- Made in the USA: Rogers, AR
- Materials: HDPE construction, PU foam-filled insulation, polypropylene rope/foam handles, and steel rivets
- Care: Clean with mild soap and water
- Large 30-quart capacity holds 30 12 oz. cans and 20 lbs. of ice
- Four built-in drink holders
- Foam-insulated, double-walled construction
- Quarter-turn threaded water-tight lid
- Keeps drinks cool for 48 hours
- Great for wet or dry storage
- Includes mini flag holder
- Great for kayaking, canoeing, lake, the pool, fishing, camping, and for the boat
- Please note: Not a personal floatation device. Not for carrying small children or pets
- Dimensions: 40" x 22" x 12"
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.