- FOR USE AS A USB MOUSE JIGGLER TO KEEP YOUR SCREENSAVER OFF, set the settings as follows:
- Keyboard Typing Mode: 0 (OFF)
- Keyboard Timing Mode: anything
- Mouse Move Mode: 2 (randomMouseBuzzAround) or 4 (multiCursor 2)
- Mouse Timing Mode: 5 (every 30~60 sec) or 6 (every 1~5 min)
- Caps Lock Response Mode: 0 (OFF)
- 50 user settings make it fully configurable! Google "computa pranksta user manual" for the manual. Read, and watch the video at the top of the manual to learn how to use and configure it.
- Keyboard, Mouse, & Caps Lock functions can be turned on/off, & 9 timing modes allow you to select from time intervals as short as 0~0.2 sec to as long as 15min~1hr.
- It can put your PC to sleep & toggle Caps Lock.
- It does NOT require any special software on your computer.
- It does NOT install anything on your computer, though your computer may automatically install a keyboard/mouse driver to make it work.
- It may take up to 10~15 sec or so to begin working (or up to 1~2+ minutes the first time only if your computer needs to install a keyboard/mouse driver for it) once you plug the Computa Pranksta into a USB port.
- Not compatible with some USB 3.0/3.1 ports. If it doesn't work in a certain port, try ALL ports on your PC. It does work with all known USB 2.0 ports. If you don't have any USB 2.0 ports, plug the device into a USB 2.0 hub and then plug the hub into a 3.0/3.1 port & it will work.
- Basic functionality works in any OS, though Caps Lock toggle, putting the PC to sleep, and reconfiguring the device may not fully work in Mac OS or Chromebooks. Reprogrammability guaranteed in Windows & Linux. Email me for support.
- Recommended to wrap it in electrical tape to protect it.
- Yank their chain, blow their brain, and make them go insane! This device is great for playing tricks on your friends, or just for keeping your computer awake when giving presentations, watching movies, or when you don't have admin rights to change screensaver & screen lock settings (see best "Mouse Jiggler" settings below). Acts as a "smart" USB keyboard/mouse device: can type on your computer and move your mouse cursor based on pre-programmed settings and movements.
- Simply plug it in to a USB port to use it! It will automatically begin to type random text and move your mouse cursor around, making it seem as though your computer is broken or hacked, and keeping the PC awake. In default mode right when it arrives, pressing Caps Lock will cycle through the preprogrammed mouse cursor motions. Unplug it to disable it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUE0a1e61g
- Great computer prank device! Have loads of fun making your friends think something is wrong with their computer.
- 50 different configuration settings allow you 93,312 unique user configuration permutations, or unique user configurations! Try them all! :) Unique settings to configure include: Keyboard Typing Modes (x8), Keyboard Timing Modes (x9), Mouse Move Modes (x12), Mouse Timing Modes (x9), and Caps Lock Response Modes (x12). No special software required! When it arrives, just press Caps Lock to cycle through the Mouse Move modes, and read the manual to reconfigure all modes.
- Very entertaining mouse cursor modes (shapes it "draws" with the cursor) include: randomMouseJumpAround, randomMouseBuzzAround, dragMouseToLowerLeft, multicursor 2/3/4/5, mouseCircle, mouseSquare, mouseHeart, and mouseStar! Open up paint and hold down the mouse cursor to watch it draw these out! See image for example.
Brand: Electric RC Aircraft Guy
Legal Disclaimer: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW YOU USE THIS DEVICE AND ANY REPERCUSSIONS FROM YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT. I AM NOT LIABLE FOR HOW YOU CHOOSE TO USE IT OR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT--THAT'S ALL ON YOU. Also, this product is not affiliated with Digistump, the maker of the Digispark, in any way.
Operating System: linux
Publisher: Electric RC Aircraft Guy, LLC
Package Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 0.3 inches