Day of the Week Clock
Details: DayClock's patented original day clock design divides the face of the beautiful day clock into seven equal sections, one for each day of the week. The simple design makes this the perfect calendar clock for anyone who is fortunate enough to measure life by the day, not the hour. The classic day clock makes a great gift for retirement and this novelty clock can add a whimsical touch to vacation homes. This unique wall clock can be used in a child's room to help children learn the days of the week, and is also a very practical memory loss clock for dementia patients, or as an Alzheimer’s product for persons who easily lose track of the days. This classic day clock fits well in any home decor. The days of the week clock face is 9. 50” high by 9. 50” wide. DayClocks - Changing the face of time.
- BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL: The Classic Mahogany day clock is an attractive addition to any home décor, made of 9. 5" Mahogany Wood Frame with Glass Cover, with an easy to read face divided into 7 clearly marked day sections.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR RETIREMENT: This fun retirement clock makes the perfect gift for seniors fortunate enough to measure life in days, not hours.
- UNIQUE WALL CLOCK: These novelty clocks makes fun gifts for the home, boat, RV, vacation home, kids' room or office and provide great functionality for those on the road or on a "retired" schedule.
- MEMORY LOSS CLOCK: An ideal clock for seniors with dementia, the day of the week clock assists with memory loss by clearly displaying the current day.
- EASY TO USE: The battery powered clock is simple to set up and use, no assembly required. The lines dividing the days indicate midnight as edge markers indicate noon as the single hand moves around the original day clock's face every week.
Release Date: 10-05-2008
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 10.7 x 2.7 inches