Details: Crayola Air-Dry Clay Bucket - White
Crayola Air-Dry Clay hardens without the use of a kiln or oven. Its smooth, pliable texture softens easily with water. This natural, white earth clay hardens within a few days and can be painted with watercolors, tempura, or acrylic paints when dry. The generously sized, 5-pound bucket is ideal for classrooms and groups.
Natural, white earth clay hardens within a few days and can be painted with watercolors, tempura, or acrylic paints when dry. View larger.
Easy-to-Use Clay Air-Dries
The Crayola Air-Dry Clay is made with natural, white earth clay that is easy to manipulate and sculpt. The smooth, pliable material is finer and less sticky than traditional clay. This air-dry clay softens easily with water, cleans up quickly from surfaces. It's easy to use with tools like plastic forks, combs, and rolling pins.
Decorate Dry Pieces with Paint or Varnish
The clay air dries in just a few days, so there's no need for traditional ceramic firing in an oven or kiln. Finished pieces can be decorated with paint or varnish when dry, providing plenty of opportunity to foster creativity in your child.
Bucket Is Ideal for Classrooms and Groups
This 5-pound bucket of Crayola Air-Dry Clay is ideal for classrooms, large art projects, or everyday use. It is packaged in a convenient resealable container for easy storage.
About Crayola: Art and Imagination
Crayola art supplies and creative activities help children develop imagination while practicing fine and gross motor skills. Children can express, create, and connect with color. Watch kids' confidence and independence grow as they learn through colorful play.
What's in the Box
Crayola Air-dry Clay, 5-pound bucket.
At a Glance:
- Natural, white earth clay air dries without kiln or oven
- Smooth, pliable clay is less sticky than traditional clay
- Air-dry clay softens easily with water
- Finished pieces can be painted or varnished
- Clay is packaged in a resealable container
- For ages 6 and up
- EASY TO MOLD, EASY TO CLEAN: Resealable plastic bucket of Air Dry Clay. This fine, natural white earth clay dries to a hard solid. Easy to use with traditional modeling techniques. It's also a snap to clean up.
- IMPROVING ON TRADITION: Crayola Air-Dry Clay is smoother, finer and less sticky than traditional clay, and it needs no oven or kiln! Use with techniques like pinch, coil, slab, score-and-weld; make stamped impressions, beads; embedding found objects.
- CREATIVE PROJECTS: Whether you're creating a landscape masterpiece or decorating t-shirts with your Girl Scouts troop, Crayola has the markers, pens, kids markers, paints, colored pencils & crayons you need to make your project pop in bold, bright colors.
- TACTILE ART: Let your little artist express themselves through sculpting, molding and modeling. Kids love the 3D nature of clay & dough. Our Air-Dry Clay hardens on its own, and our Modeling Clay can be sculpted, squished, and reused without drying out.
- FROM MARKERS TO SIDEWALK CHALK: Markers for kids or adults, washable paints, bright crayons, even scented markers, we've got it all! Crayola gives kids the power to express all that inspires them as they explore, discover, play, pretend, create & dream.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Crayola is passionate about helping parents & educators raise creative children who will become inspired, original adults. We've inspired artistic creativity in children since the first box of Crayola crayons rolled off the assembly line.
Legal Disclaimer: FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH LATEX ALLERGIES: Product has come into direct contact with latex, and therefore it is advised that it not be used by those with an allergy to latex.
Release Date: 2014-02-28
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches