Details: Your Super Kit features our non-toxic, conductive silver ink pen and a range of components to create cool circuit projects on paper! Use your electric drawings to connect and control LEDs, create touch-sensitive & light-sensing circuits, activate buzzers and more. Great for ages 8+.
- CIRCUIT SCRIBE CONFIDENCE - Designed by a team of Ph.D. graduates from UIUC & Harvard, Circuit Scribe puts the power of electricity into a pen, making the joy of creating circuits accessible to anyone. Funded by over 12,000 Kickstarter backers! Creative Child Magazine's "Product of the Year".'
- EXPLORE, LEARN, CREATE - Start with the basics and build increasingly complex systems at your own pace. Experiment with light sensing, timed circuits, and more!
- CREATIVE SCIENCE FOR ALL - The Super Kit is the perfect introduction to more advanced circuitry concepts, like inputs and outputs, through hands-on invention.
- GET BUILDING NOW - No additional equipment needed, so curious minds can begin creating right out of the box. The Super Kit makes a great STEM gift for learners of all ages.
- INCLUDES - 1x Conductive Ink Pen and the Inventor's Notebook & Sketchbook with guided experiments. 1x Blinker, 1x Photo Sensor, 1x RGB LED, 1x Buzzer, 2x Bi-LED modules, 1x SPST switch module, 1x 9V battery module with battery, 1x NPN transistor, 1x pot and 1x dimmer.
Brand: Circuit Scribe
Publisher: Electroninks Writeables
Warranty: 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.7 x 2.1 inches