Hang the moon around your neck. A moon phase necklace captures the moon in a specific phase and places it into a pewter necklace full of meaning. Choose from any moon phase that's special to you—from Full Moon to New Moon, and even including a Lunar or Solar Eclipse. A tiny black crystal lends a touch of sparkle to the antiqued, vintage-inspired design.
- Materials: Pendant: Pewter, Swarovski crystal, epoxy resin; Chain: Pewter
- Care: Clean with microfiber cloth
- Comes with customized moon phase pendant, 18” pewter chain, and moon phase literature card
- Elegant pewter setting with Swarovski crystal accent
- Great for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, and special events
- Glows in the dark
- Made in Canada
- Dimensions: Pendant: 0.6" x 1.05" x 0.11"; Chain Length: 18"
- Weight: 0.01 lb.
Featuring pendants with a subtly luminescent moon phase, these pewter necklaces are the creation of Canadian artist Luc Rouleau. He’s quite passionate about the celestial orb circling nearby. In fact, he can name—from memory—the cycle it was in during any date from the last century.
But you don’t need to memorize like that, because Moonglow will find the right phase for any date you choose—and deliver the appropriate necklace. They even include a card to give you more context about the moon cycles and explain the traits associated with each.
Luc’s design has an antiqued, vintage feel dotted with a single Swarovski crystal. Honor a birthday, anniversary, or even just your favorite phase of the moon by keeping it close to your heart.