The Bondic Principles: Bondic works best on rough surfaces and even better with undercuts. Bondic solidifies only by exposure to UV light (LED included) and works best in layers (the maximum thickness of one layer is 1- 1.5 mm). Bondic works best when the surface is clean with no grease. Bondic has no solvents, which is one reason why it doesn't dry out. Bondic is a liquid plastic welder that should be used with the principle of welding and not gluing.
Bondic is the world's first liquid plastic welding tool. It's not a glue, so don't use it as one. It's the ONLY product that works where glue fails and never dries until you want it to. Simply squeeze out the desired amount and use the UV LED Light to cure it in 4 seconds and it's done - the world's fastest drying bond. Bondic is both heat and water resistant, as well as resistant to acids, oils, lyles, and lubricants.
The uses for Bondic are endless: Replace and restore substances (reparation). Setting elements and objects (temporarily or permanently). Control over adhesive strength on different surfaces. Joining objects by integrating undercuts in the construction. Filling and Sealing. Mold Making. Bondic can be molded, milled, filed, painted, polished and sanded, so you can customize any repair. Bondic is lightweight, portable, and can easily fit in your pocket, so you can take it on the go. Bondic fixes the broken pieces of the world, one bond at a time.
DETAILS: Starter Kit Includes: Handheld applicator, LED UV light, and 4 gram tube of liquid adhesive
- INCREDIBLE ADHESIVE - When fully cured, Bondic is 100 percent waterproof, heat-resistant, and non toxic. Dries clear and can be sanded or painted after it hardens to customize any project
- QUICK REPAIRS AND EASY TO OPERATE: The incorporated LED UV light has an easy press button and when the liquid is exposed to the UV light it cures in seconds to form a permanent bond
- BETTER THAN SUPERGLUE - Bondic is not glue and the no solvent liquid formula only hardens when UV light is applied which prevents the hassle of removing hardened glue and means there is no chance of it drying up in the container
- BOND, BUILD, FIX AND FILL ALMOST ANYTHING - Use Bondic on plastic, wood, metal, PVC, steel, rubber, wiring, ceramic, figurines, vinyl, Kevlar, polypropylene, leather and so much more to fix ends of phone chargers, children's broken toys, jewelry, glasses, or your favorite pair of heels
- COMPLETE STARTER KIT - Includes everything needed to start fixing: handheld applicator, LED UV light, and two 4 gram tubes of liquid adhesive all held in a handy metal case
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 1.2 x 0.8 inches