Details: The BaseCamp converts heat into usable electricity for large-format cooking and charging. Using only fallen branches or small pieces of firewood, make wood-fired meals and charge devices all at the same time. It's a smart alternative to fossil-fueled stoves, creating an elevated cooking fire that burns smarter than any fire you're used to.
- Excess heat is converted into electricity and stores it in the integrated 2200mAh Lithium ion battery. Stored energy can be used later, even without a fire. Battery recharges automatically every time you build a fire. Powerbank provides 5 watt (5 volt) USB output to charge your devices including cell phones and smartphones. Smart LED Dashboard monitors your power generation and battery level.
- Large Group Cooking: 138 square inch grill surface fits 8 burgers using energy efficient outdoor and off-grid cooking. Uses solid biomass (twigs, firewood, wood chunks, etc.)
- Flexible arm light with USB pass-through. Light your meal and keep a device charging at the same time.
- Grill-to-Boil Lever: Transform flame from dissipated heat for grilling to direct heat for pot boiling, at the flip of a switch.
- Set includes: BioLite BaseCamp, Fire starters, Fuel Rack, Ash Tray, Gooseneck USB light, and Instructions, all weighing under 18 pounds.
Package Dimensions: 18.1 x 18.0 x 17.6 inches