Details: These Arcade Button Light Switch Covers by LightCore have a classic arcade game aesthetic that gives you a satisfying sense of nostalgia every time you turn on or off the lights. These push-button wall plates are loved by fans of video games and antique arcade games. They're great for any room in the house-especially kids' rooms, playrooms, game rooms, entertainment rooms, etc. The arcade button wall plates are easy to install wherever there is a rocker-style light switch in place. To install, all you need is a flathead screwdriver; everything else is included. Simply remove the existing faceplate and replace it with the arcade button faceplate using the included screws. The screws match the color of the faceplate. Installation instructions are included with each purchase. These arcade button wall plates are designed to cover flat rocker-style light switches (also known as paddle-style light switches). See the reference photo above if you're not sure what kind of light switch this is. If you have another kind of light switch, you'll first need to install a rocker-style switch in its place. These light switches are inexpensive at hardware stores and are easy to install. Once the arcade button cover is installed, the two buttons make contact with the upper and lower portions of the rocker switch so that one button turns on the lights, and the other button turns off the lights. The faceplates are available in either black or white. The buttons and button rings are available in a wide variety of colors, including yellow, neon green, blue, red, purple, pink, black, and white. This allows you to choose a color scheme that accents the room. Choose one of the color combinations shown in the product options above or choose custom to pick your own colors. All of these parts are interchangeable for maximum customizability. These fun light switch covers are designed for single (1 gang) rocker-style light switches, but we also make double (2 gang) switch plates.
- FUN WALL PLATES FOR ANY ROOM IN THE HOUSE - These classic arcade button wall plates can be used to cover any rocker-style light switches in the house. Add fun to a kids' room, a game room, or even a bathroom. These push-button light switches will be loved by any fan of video games or antique arcade games. The buttons give you a nostalgic feeling every time you turn on or off the lights.
- NO ELECTRIC WIRING NECESSARY - These light switch covers are easy to install, and there's no need to touch any electric wires. All you need to install these wall plates is a standard flathead screwdriver. Simply remove the existing faceplate from any rocker-style light switch and replace it with the arcade button faceplate using the included screws. Instructions are included with each purchase.
- WORKS ONLY WITH FLAT ROCKER-STYLE LIGHT SWITCHES - LightCore's push-button light switch covers can be installed over any standard rocker-style light switches (also referred to as paddle-style light switches). They are not compatible with toggle-style light switches. If you don't currently have rocker-style switches, they are inexpensive at any hardware store and can be easily installed.
- MANY COLORS AVAILABLE - The wall plate covers are available in either black or white. The buttons and button rings are available in a wide variety of colors, including yellow, neon green, blue, red, purple, pink, black, and white. Choose one of the color combinations from the product options above, or choose the custom option and pick your own colors. All parts are interchangeable.
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO CLEAN - Each wall plate has two buttons, and each button makes contact with the upper or lower portion of the rocker switch underneath. Thus, one button is used to turn the lights on, and the other button turns the lights off. The wall plates and arcade-style buttons have a smooth, glossy finish that makes cleaning especially quick and easy.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.0 x 0.8 inches