Details: GripTech Spray Can Trigger Handle - This spray can handle attaches to most standard size spray paint aerosol cans. - It presses the trigger on the can resulting in less finger fatigue and better handling. - The tool can be reused multiple times. - Its the cost-effective way to achieve professional results from a spray can. - Results in less finger fatigue, prevents getting paint on your finger, and will evenly apply pressure to the can's nozzle. - Only the tool is included, spray can not included. The paint does not come out of the tool, but the tool applies pressure to the nozzle for you. How To Use: - Make sure lock collar is in the groove of the tool, and in the unlocked position (so that the lock collar is not squeezing the recieving circle together). - Push the can rim into the tool. - Making sure the lock collar is in the groove, rotate the collar counter-clockwise. ( This applies pressure to the can rim). - Make sure the spray can nozzle is facing outward. - Your ready to spray! - Reference the pictures above if you have trouble.
- NO FINGER FATIGUE: Mechanism Presses Button On Can For Less Finger Fatigue
- EASY TO USE: Easy To Fit On Can And Reusable. Simply Push Device Onto Can And Turn The Lock Collar To Put Tension On Can.
- PERFECT FOR ALL PROJECTS: Can Be Used On Spray Paint Projects, Automotive Projects and Professional Jobs.
- ARTHRITIS PROVEN: Reduces Finger And Hand Muscle Tension When Used for Extended Periods.
- WORKS ON VIRTUALLY ALL CANS: Fits Almost All Standard Aerosol Spray Paint Cans That Are Equipped With Standard Nozzles.
Publisher: L.H. Essentials INC
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.0 x 0.2 inches