Introducing your gateway into the most immersive, robust Nintendo Labo kit to date—this one combines DIY fun, pass-and-play multiplayer, and family-friendly play with the magic of VR gaming, and includes programming tools you can use to create your very own VR games and experiences! Just add your Nintendo Switch console and its Joy-Con controllers to feel your creations come to life as you and your family blast through an alien invasion, test your skills at competitive hippo feeding, and go wherever else your imagination takes you.
For the first time ever, you and your family can try making, playing, and discovering together with Nintendo Labo through a value-priced Starter Set. Stick with that or take your experience even further with Expansion Sets (sold separately). The choice is yours! All required materials are included, and the packed-in software provides interactive build instructions, quick-play VR games, and more. Get ready for hours of engaging, inspiring, and enriching DIY family fun!
NOTE: This information corresponds to the Nintendo Labo: VR Kit – Starter Set + Blaster package. For information about other package options, including the Full Kit and Expansion Sets, please visit labo.nintendo.com.
The Nintendo Labo: VR Kit – Starter Set + Blaster includes two creations to Make, Play, and Discover: Toy-Con VR Goggles and Toy-Con Blaster. Make cardboard controllers called Toy-Con, and then use your creations to play the software’s variety of fun, immersive games. Sharing the fun is as easy as passing Toy-Con creations from one player to the next; there’s no head strap or complicated equipment to get in your way. Interacting with creations translates into in-game actions to create a truly immersive experience, and each creation enhances the sense of immersion with real-world sensations like movement resistance and sounds. Discover how your creations work with the Nintendo Switch technology through handy tutorials, and when you’re ready to try making something uniquely yours, use the software’s intuitive, interactive Toy-Con Garage and Toy-Con Garage VR programming tools to explore new ways to play with your creations, invent new ones, and even make your own quick-play VR games!
Restrict display of VR images for children 6 and under by accessing the in-game settings using the goggles icon. Nintendo Switch system required (sold separately). Use of multiple systems shown with use of a single Toy-Con VR Kit. Parental supervision recommended.
- Experience a Nintendo Labo twist on VR: social, family-friendly games; creative, enriching DIY activities; tactile play experiences; and immersion without isolation
- The Nintendo Labo: VR Kit includes more games and creations than any other Nintendo Labo kit to date, and this Starter Set + Blaster is a great place to get started that you can then build upon by purchasing Expansion Sets (sold separately)!
- With Toy-Con Garage and Toy-Con Garage VR-the intuitive and interactive programming tools included in this kit's packed-in software-the possibilities of Nintendo Labo become almost limitless
- This is a Starter Set for the newest kit in the Nintendo Labo line, which also includes the Nintendo Labo: Robot Kit, Nintendo Labo: Variety Kit, and Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit
- Each creation's main building component is specially engineered, pre-cut cardboard that's designed to be durable, versatile, and easily customizable. All other parts needed to complete each creation are included-no glue, tape, or scissors required
- Customize your creations with stickers, markers, paint, and other crafting materials (sold separately)
- Nintendo Switch-Nintendo's versatile gaming system-transforms from home console to handheld system in a snap so you can enjoy a wide and ever-growing catalog of games and experiences together anytime, anywhere
- Restrict display of VR images for children 6 and under by accessing the in-game settings using the goggles icon
Color: Original Version
ESRBAge Rating: Everyone 10+
Hardware Platform: Nintendo Switch
Operating System: nintendo_switch
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2019-04-12
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 13.5 x 2.8 inches