Details:Bookbinding Starter Tools Set This is a good basic tool to help you binding Books, I am sure you will have fun to get a start on bookbinding. 17 pieces bookbinding tools set suitable for handmade or DIY books bookbinding, while you need to make a book at home or school.
Specification: 6 x Large-eye needles 6 x Curved needles 1 x Bone folder creaser 4 x waxed thread(green and creamy white) 4 x Binder clips 1x A Metal Ruler 1 x Thimble ring 1X Glue Brushes 1 x Scissors 1 x Knife 1 x bookbinder awl
* BASIC BOOKBINDING TOOLS: Start your bookbinding studies with projects that don't require lots of equipment and tools.A video for beginner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yUjWJFs9js&feature=youtu.be
* BONE FOLDER & CREASE MAKER: Smooth surface doesn't leave marks on paper, great for starters to learn bookbinding or professional use.
* DURABLE WAXED THREAD - The 4 rolls of waxed threads are in 4 different colors, beige, khaki, brown and creamy white, each is approx. 1 mm (150D) in diameter.
* NEEDLES - Large-eye needles are in 3 sizes (6.9cm, 6.2cm, 5.7cm), they packed in a clear plastic bottle, which is easy to store and carry. Wood handle awl can be used for pinpointing punching holes in paper or fabric.
* A GOOD TOOLS FOR BOOKBINDING OR REPAIRING: Make beginners excited to make their own handmade book, art journals etc, enjoy the process and achievement that they practice.