When you add a handle to a snowboard, you get a snow scooter—a fun, new way to spend time outside. The Ski Skooter gives kids the feel of riding a snowboard, but with an adjustable handle that can help with balance and steering. The lightweight, durable body folds down to store until the next snow day.
- Materials: Plastic, LEDs
- Includes LED light built into handle
- Collapsible and easy to transport
- Features grip deck with sturdy handle
- Works on snow, ice, sand, or wet grass
- Recommended for ages 4 and up
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs.
- To turn on LED, pinch on both sides
- Made in China
- Dimensions: Folded: 36" x 9" x 5"; Upright: 36" x 9" x 32"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
About Ski Skooter
Snow Much Fun
The adjustable handle helps kids stay balanced while giving them a hand with steering. The board’s non-skid surface lends some extra grip, too, but they should wear a helmet, just in case. The lightweight, durable body folds down for easy storage between runs, or to stow it in the trunk when you take it along on trips. We think this sled alternative will keep kids busy, happy, and even more likely to wish for a snow day.