- This is a humorous gag gift inspired by an iconic prize wheel, featuring a mini spinning answer wheel with sarcastic answers to questions, requests, and assignments.
- The wheel includes 12 possible answers, such as "Count Me In," "I'll Have It in by 5," and "All Signs Point to No."
- The perfect desktop companion for your home or office, this answer wheel can be used to determine the fate of bosses, coworkers, and family members who are constantly pestering you with questions and demands.
- The kit includes the spinning answer wheel, which is small enough to fit on a desk, and a 32-page mini book.
- The book is co-authored by Shaenon K. Garrity, a cartoonist and science fiction writer, and Andrew Farago, the curator of the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco.
- The authors are also the co-authors of The Zombie Gnome Defense Guide, and Andrew Farago is the author of Batman: The Definitive History of The Dark Knight in Comics, Film, and Beyond.
- This product is a fun and unique gift for anyone who could use a little humor and levity in their work or home life.
Back to Literary Treasures - Unique Books and Novelties